To become a Con-form Group Accredited Installer, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Proper and in date licences (which will need to be verified)
- White Card
- Proven experience in the construction industry
- Public liability insurances
- Workers Compensation
Con-form Group Accredited Installer, uphold the following expectations:
- A meticulous understanding of Con-form Group products and their installation methods.
- Knowledge of the project and a focus on delivering outstanding work.
- Have accessible all mandatory insurance and licences at anytime on a work site.
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below to register your interest in becoming a Con-form Group Installer.